Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 2404 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the sport bike world... Picked up a special edition 2010 ZX-10R on Saturday with 0 miles on it. The bike was sitting in a dealer warehouse in Michigan and forgotten about... Glad to be part of the forum and excited...

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to the site Battlefrog......Where the hell did you come up with that name??!!!

We have had a lot of new members with ZX10R's recently, especially the new model!

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
zandit said:
Welcome to the site Battlefrog......Where the hell did you come up with that name??!!!

We have had a lot of new members with ZX10R's recently, especially the new model!
Too be honest, I really don't remember.... I've been using it for many years now..

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Battlefrog said:
I can't stand flat footed while stopped and it makes it difficult with the wife on the back...
Fair point ,I didn't think they were that tall ,this may sound a stupid idea but it works ,you can buy jack up plates for the rear which raise the rear but lower the front ...makes it turn quicker and looks good too !

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
morgan46 said:
Fair point ,I didn't think they were that tall ,this may sound a stupid idea but it works ,you can buy jack up plates for the rear which raise the rear but lower the front ...makes it turn quicker and looks good too !
Problem is, I'm only 5'7... The 2011 zxr10's are much lower than the 10.. Not sure why. I don't have an issue with it on a daily basis, only when the wife is on the back. We were stuck in bumper to bumper traffic for an hour yesterday and it sucked. It would be nice to walk it flat footed in heavy traffic instead of tip toes...

1 - 20 of 2404 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.