Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if you can adjust the headlights? It is almost dark now on my ride home from work, so far I have had 8 cars highbeam me with my lights on lowbeam. I was wondering if maybe mine are adjusted to high.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys, yep I am running with my low beam and people still flash their lights at me. I met my wife for dinner one night and followed her home and even she said my lights were very bright.

·
Registered
274 Posts
spooky said:
Does anyone know if you can adjust the headlights? It is almost dark now on my ride home from work, so far I have had 8 cars highbeam me with my lights on lowbeam. I was wondering if maybe mine are adjusted to high.
The way I look at it is - at least you know they see you - I ride high beams almost all the time (day and night)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Shady Lane said:
The way I look at it is - at least you know they see you - I ride high beams almost all the time (day and night)
I agree with you there. I ride with only the low beam at night. But at times I do want to turn on the high beam. I was thinking of adjusting the high beam a tad bit lower to the ground and be noticed a little bit more on the road. I would assume that it would increase other car driver's awareness that you are around..

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
I haven't riden in the dark yet, too much wildlife, but I will be trying soon, how good are the light on the ninja?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Ha, I just made myself laugh thinking about the lights. SOMEtimes at night I use low beams. But I prefer to be that much more visible with the high beams on - I mean, you are not really BLINDING them, and like I said earlier at least they see you.

And what made me laugh, as I sit here conversing with myself - is that I love my bike so much. And I have a Two Brothers exhaust on it - so really they HEAR me coming before they see me anyway. LOVE IT

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
You can get creative and get in there with your hand, but you'd be better off removing the inside, black, front, under-cowl, which will make this soooo much easier, and it takes like maybe 5 minutes.... :p

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.