Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a kit for my cts to make the headlights a little dark.. it included the film for the fog lights which I did not used.

so with that said.. I got curious..

so I used the foglight film on my ninja..

let me know what u think.

DOUBLE CLICK ON PICTURES TO ENLARGE...

Attachments

·
Registered
874 Posts
Re: I wear my sunglasses at night... 8)

looking good. It matches your windscreen

·
Registered
5,695 Posts

I kinda like that. Just enough to take the glaring reflector out of the picture, but it seems not enough to effect the headlights any. How's it work at night?

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts

looking good Hi-tech, Have you got HID's? those head lights are very bright!

·
Registered
874 Posts

trick photography. lol

·
Registered
191 Posts

I like it. It'll protect your lights from any scratches. I wonder about a 3m whole body protector for the bike.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks thangxtroixdanh hey introduce yourself ... tell us something about you. go to the new member section

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hey draco i bought the kit from ebay. it was for 18 dollars .. originally for my caddy cts headlights. it included the film for the fog lights...and as u can see on the pictures i used the fog light film on the ninja. Since the headlights have some curve i used a hairdryer and worked perfect.. if u are planning to do this just make sure the headlight is very clean and u dont have any dirt on your hands. MAIN THING let it dry for 24 or 48 hours..

G

·
yea tech tried your light tint mod.......come to find out im not good at putting that on lol it came out so crappy i had to take it off

1 - 20 of 26 Posts