Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My journey out west was a huge flop in pursuit of a job and starting of a new chapter to my life, so once I get accepted into vocational rehab's training for mechanic work (8 months of training) I'll be heading back to Virginia and just in time to start riding. I forgot to put anything under the tires and forgot to place the bike on a trickle charger, so I'm anticipating battery issues that I'll attempt to solve with a bump start and the bike has been sitting for 3 months, but I'm going to inspect the tires and hope nothing is wrong.

Looking forward to riding until well into December again this year. Here's to hoping moving back east doesn't suck as bad as it did before since I'll be training for a real job for 8 months. I'm planning to do some long rides, might even try a cross country ride on the bike since fuel for that trip will be a fraction of what I spent driving the car out here (Cost $330 to get from Virginia to Nevada).

I am hoping to find a ZX600 when I get back to Virginia, but it's too bad it hasn't worked out for me out here, I really like it here, but can't survive long in a place with no job for long and nobody wants to hire the 'deaf' chick and with no job skills, I'm competing in a market with non disabled people for no skill jobs. I digress, I just wanted to share some news since I've been away from the site for a few months.

· Registered
9,088 Posts
Yeppa...battery issues right off i'd expect......charge the thing.....:thumb:
Tires....well u maybe a hava bumpy ride 4 a few miles...that'l settle....:thumb:
Training......What?...Just kidding.....go 4 it.....:whistling:
our economy sucks.....good luck babe.....:eek:
Lot of getting out riding ur bike......well....:popcorn:
Good luck with that once u join the work force.......:eek:
Ifffnnnn ur lucky u get 2 days off......:nonono:
N one of those will be doing ur shit......:rolleyes:
Shopping, laundry, da boyfriend....or girlfriend...? what eva ur into.....:facepalm:
N whateva u gott to do each week, so.....:popcorn:
There's ur one day 4 a ride.....:facepalm:
OOoooo u say it's pouring out that day.....:facepalm:
Maybe next week then?
Good to have u back to the forums......:thumb:

· Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeppa...battery issues right off i'd expect......charge the thing.....:thumb:
Tires....well u maybe a hava bumpy ride 4 a few miles...that'l settle....:thumb:
Training......What?...Just kidding.....go 4 it.....:whistling:
our economy sucks.....good luck babe.....:eek:
Lot of getting out riding ur bike......well....:popcorn:
Good luck with that once u join the work force.......:eek:
Ifffnnnn ur lucky u get 2 days off......:nonono:
N one of those will be doing ur shit......:rolleyes:
Shopping, laundry, da boyfriend....or girlfriend...? what eva ur into.....:facepalm:
N whateva u gott to do each week, so.....:popcorn:
There's ur one day 4 a ride.....:facepalm:
OOoooo u say it's pouring out that day.....:facepalm:
Maybe next week then?
Good to have u back to the forums......:thumb:
Hoping a bump start and a long ride will solve my battery problem and when or if I ever find a job, I'm just going to ride it to and from work. Also, no boyfriend for me.. ;)

Oh, and I ride in the rain, it just sucks and I complain about it..lol

· Registered
9,088 Posts
Hoping a bump start and a long ride will solve my battery problem and when or if I ever find a job, I'm just going to ride it to and from work. Also, no boyfriend for me.. ;)

Oh, and I ride in the rain, it just sucks and I complain about it..lol
Same here......No boyfriend....well cept Country if he comes 4 that visit....LOL....:whistling:
But he says he's bringing a chic to share...?...:dance:
Hope she's asian.....:whistling:
I ride in the rain myself......:thumb:
N ya.....it does suck, but.....:popcorn:
It's still bettererer then driving a cage.....:thumb:

· Registered
9,088 Posts
Hey........:whistling:
Would a funnel duck taped to ur head in ur ear help?
I have a big huge one n can ship it 2 u....:facepalm:
I rememberer way back in the day they used to use somptin like that to help hear......:thumb:
U don't mind it being bright yella do u.....:popcorn:
OOOoooo come on....u know that wazzzz funny.....:whistling:

· Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

· Registered
1,480 Posts
....I forgot to put anything under the tires and forgot to place the bike on a trickle charger, so I'm anticipating battery issues that I'll attempt to solve with a bump start and the bike has been sitting for 3 months, but I'm going to inspect the tires and hope nothing is wrong.
Did you drain your gas tank and carbs? Hopefully you won't have any problems there, although I doubt it if you didn't at least stabilize the fuel.

· Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Did you drain your gas tank and carbs? Hopefully you won't have any problems there, although I doubt it if you didn't at least stabilize the fuel.
I put stabilizer in my fuel, but I also ran some of t into my fuel line and carbs since the guy at the auto place told me it would be bad to leave them sitting dry and open to air.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.