Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/08-09-KAWASAKI-ZXR-250-ZX-250R-Ninja-ABS-Fairing-RED_W0QQitemZ250603123778QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotorcycles_Parts_Accessories?hash=item3a591c3442

This is crazy - it is like a full set of fairings, (from hong kong?). It is on ebay for $289 + $225 to ship, which is still a lot of dough, but that is a whole lot of plastic.

I mean, crap, one new side fairing is what? $250 or something? you could completely change the color of your bike. I wonder if like the holes won't match up right or the product is shoddy??? hmmm?? interesting tho, eh?

·
Registered
26 Posts
If you are looking for a cheap aftermarket set from HK, look into the seller on ebay Auctmarts. I bought a kit from them for one of my bikes, and it was a REALLY REALLY good fit.
HOWEVER - you need to get the PF (perfect fit) series, or else it will be crap just like all the other aftermarket kits on ebay.

·
Registered
8 Posts
dude dont buy it, i bought the same set(black) right side fits ok, but left side dont fit at all and the material is really really cheap....i was afraid the screw might break it

·
Registered
8 Posts
I wanted to buy the racing one from hot body, there're both the same price. But the hot body one require a lot of work and i thought this one would be easier. Right now i think they require the same amount of work....yea you should look up the one from hot body, looks real nice

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh yeah - for race plastics for sure.. i wish they weren't 500 bucks.. but for sure - knock off hk ones or actualy hotbodies race plastics.. it's hotbodies hands down

and Jak - unless you are talking about a track bike, you dont want race plastics. wont work on the street

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.