Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
I don't mean to sound ignorant, but I'm assuming this means its thanks giving day? Can someone please give me a condensed meaning of this day, and what it means to everybody, I'm very curious!!

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
Thanksgiving Day is a harvest festival celebrated primarily in the United States and Canada. Traditionally, it is a time to give thanks for the harvest and express gratitude in general. While perhaps religious in origin, Thanksgiving is now primarily identified as a secular holiday.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Thanks Virt, for once I got a straight answer from you!!! :p Haha!!!

So this is the last holiday before Xmas?

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
Yep, some people count tomorrow as a holiday seeing as though you find good sales on pretty much everything which I think is crap. I'm stuck at work so I'm not celebrating Thanksgiving this year.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Delta, you better get down to Florida and look after Virt for the day! Sounds like he's a little delicate today!!!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
hahahahaha!!!!! Sorry, maybe you're just special!!! :p

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
kenneth said:
:D I knew that someone would ask what I meant.
Zandit do you have any similar holidays there?
Not really, My workplace will shut down between xmas and new years, so that will be lots of riding and exploring!
We really only have easter and xmas holidays. All other holidays are basically long weekend affairs that are just one extra day!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts