Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[FONT=&quot]Thanksgiving Day [/FONT][FONT=&quot]is a time every year to offer thanks, of family gatherings and holiday meals. It’s a time of turkeys, stuffing, casseroles and sweet potato pie. A time for Indian corn, holiday parades, giant balloons, and football. This year many people will reflect on the past year and how much they have been blessed. They will give thanks not just for the food on the table but also for their homes, their jobs, their health, life and strength and thanks to the Creator who is the giver of all good things. Even those who are less fortunate will give praise and thanks despite the situation they are in.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Even in difficult times, there are always things for which to be grateful. There are many ways to celebrate and express thanks at Thanksgiving. So, when you say grace this year don’t forget a blessing for the farmer and those who sow the seed, those who harvest, the hands that prepare our food and those who go without the things we are accustomed to and definitely don’t forget all our Service Members aboard.[/FONT]

To everyone on NewNinja.com, Happy Thanksgiving!
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts

Well said Ghost! I'll be at work but it's fine because I always come to this site first to see how everybody is doing and that is thanks enough. Very grateful for what I have and where I'm going. I'm thankful for you guys and gals here, the best community on the interwebz.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.