Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Wow, the Prodigal squid maniac troll.......ah bugger it, let's jist say son is back!!!! :p :D

Where the hell have you been?? Terrorizing some poor souls on the road?

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha man its been forever I know that! Nah no jail but I was in a holding cell for stealing my friends bike back that was a trip! I really have not been on any forums lately just riding with friends and bar/club scene haha! Hey Delta the R6 is great I think since last time I was on here i laid her down two more times haha fixed her all up again minus the tank but shes got a Zero Gravity DB, Vortex levers, Vortex rear sets, K&N air filter, Hotbodies exhaust, DID racing chain, Vortex spools, new coils, spark plugs, OEM sprockets, Vortex stator cover, black fairing easy up clip ons, Pro grips.. pretty much she is a champ haha! Also got a new bike ; ) 2009 ZX6R oh no he didnt!? Shit is sick as hell so recomend this bike but laid it down twice at the track painted her white/ brown she has a bent frame and fork now : ( other than that lifes awesome : ) Post pics of your guys bikes, hopefully by now you kids that didnt have a bike have one now!

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You know what the pics just dont do justice in person it looks better, but what I love about it is that "I" have not seen anybody with a R6S with with exhaust on which makes her very unique ; ) most people dont even know Hotbodies makes this exhaust for this bike, "Oh is that a custom exhaust" ah no bitch! Haha

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ha sorry man I dont wipe dont the bikes but I will sell you parts and Ill mark them up 150% abouve MSRP just for you haha jk yeah man Tempe is the shit right by ASU all the little hotties and bars : )

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
wow welcome back R6! good to see you again :p

how are the 600s doing for you?

got myself a 600, find the gsxr relentless thread ! :D

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey thanks man! I love 600's would not go with anything else! I got to ride some liter bikes and the gixx 750 thats one hell of a bike!

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
oh yeh they are mental! a top speed of 160mph is enough ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts