1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
loving the pic! congrats zartan! :)

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
If I don't get my bike delivered soon, I'll be joining you before you know it! Congrats on the Grand.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
With all this crap weather in the Northwest it's no wonder you're on here so much!

that and I stay up way too late.
50 degrees today.... I gotta show houses but maybe if I get home soon enough I will run it round the block. But I would rather have the first ride be more epic.. we will see :):):):)

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys. Virt noticed I was at 999 and told me or I would have missed it.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I swear around 2 pm I was actually changing to go and then a client called and we had to work on a counter offer for her house she is selling.. Then another client called with a price change so No .

But for sure I am happy that work is picking up!!

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
I'm happy for you too Zartan, alot of realtors have hit bottom, I work next to Greene Realty in the same plaza and they took a big hit but just recently they've been very hard at work. Maybe I should've gotten my realtors license like I was going to hahaha.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
oh now I feel better. :|

1.8 mil you should marry her !!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Haha, shes marrying my best mates brother... so that might be a little odd!

Its odd here, we seem to still be doing ok. I get a 900 buck payment from the government next month to help 'stimulate' the economy, thank you very much. Shops are still full, houses are selling still, I dont know many people who are finding it hard to get work. Maybe its still coming...

Felix

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
4,853 Posts
Or maybe your government is smart about who and what they spend their money on, and don't dick around with other countries and instead keep a constant mind on Australia and not Timbuktu...

LAWLS!

But I'm serious, I'm serious Felix, I have a serious face right now, I like this new keyboard too...

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
haha, april should be a good month for me! Fingers crossed.

A girl I like is coming back from overseas, I get 900 bucks which my government has told me I HAVE to spend, I hope to get my severance cheque from when my company went into liquidation (7 grand before tax), I'll have my Ninja back, and be trading to a CBR...

Felix

·
4,853 Posts
Those CBR's are expensive, I'm jealous lol. I thought you already got that check, sweet that you get it now though. Cant wait for the CBR updates. Is that one of the reasons you want a bike cam w/ angles?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts