Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts
I like the look of a bare rear end. Ha Ha. The short short exhaust does that well. There is a mod I found on the kawi forum for moving the rear brake fluid reservoir over into the airbox area. Then it would look even better. It means putting on the KN airfilters tho.
Sleepy

xthrice89 said:
I can't decide on if I want to do this exhaust or the $36 one. Either way you have to cut your stock muffler which I'm not going to be to fond of but they both sound good.
Red's muffler job does require you to cut the muffler, but if you saw the can up close, you'd never know. He did it in such an ingenious way that it looks stock (save for the tail pipe, but most wouldn't notice that straight off), but performs like most aftermarket cans should.

The gixxer muffler you DON'T cut your muffler, but you do cut your header! Cutting your header limits the aftermarket exhausts available to you read: none), unless you weld the section together.

Tinted: Yeah man, you can mount that muffler... How much work you willing to do to the can to make it work though? I mounted a muffler from a stock Banshee on my bike, had to make new muffler hangers, add a perforated core and mounts, and stuff the whole thing... It's VERY worth it though!!!!

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.