Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this movie on youtube and if this is possible I would wish to do the same, because it looks pretty sweet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkRNP_-djIA

I'd like to see other people's comments about this modification.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Damn that sounds really nice. I think someone on here bought a gixxer exhaust for their ninja but idk if they're done yet. It was crushedcamber if I remember correctly.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I gotta agree with Jester here.. That exhaust fits the little Ninja perfectly IMO.

I looked it up online, seeing how much it'd cost to do the swap, and it's not much at all (like 60 bucks shipped, somewhere around there), but the exhaust doesn't look like a straight through at ALL! It has a resonation chamber before it changes angle, and I'm pretty sure it has some kind of stupid switch-back like the stock Ninja exhuast does. It's also a different mount, so you'd have to cut up your stock header/head pipe... Not cool if you ever wanted to swap to a different pipe, go back to stock, or even re-sale (I think people would look negatively on that, not being able to swap to something else themselves).

But, like I said, that pipes look fits the Ninja better than any other, even better than the HR-1 (which is a sick pipe, just way loud IMO).

·
Registered
101 Posts
i think it looks pretty rad. clean IMO and fits well. I emailed the guy that did it and he sent me a link with a how to. Like travisty said the down side is cutting the pipe and u have to remove some other part off the stock pipe and weld it onto the gixer end making it into a slip and thats after u cut the pipe end off the resonator chamber.

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
crushedcamber said:
I think delta is out-of-touch with what looks good, thats all i hear her say is i dont like that, that looks bad... ew.. yuk... blah blah blah
haha... i think it is SUPER SICK!
Shut up Crushcamber!

It looks weird. It sound o.k. but you would have to hear it in person. It does look a lot better than the stock can.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Interesting, I'll give it that. On the other hand it's not something I would do, just not into that kind of look. But we're all different and therefore so are our bikes. Aaaah the sound. Be honest, if you couldn't see it would you even know what it was ?? I doubt it. It's better than stock, but so is just about everything else out there ::)

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
It should be named "The ugly stick." Too stubby Just my opinion since you asked.
But if you love it, put it on your bike and I will respect it.

hey and I think Delta has some pretty good imput on different topics. Virt big brother you just let that slide. your slippin. :) Delta 2012

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
hahaha, yeah I let too many people pick on her but I love seeing her go off on a Delta tangent lol.

So everyone stop picking on delta or i'll remove your apendix with chef boyardee can! heh.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
I don't think that is crispy's mod on his own bike. He said he found it on You tube.

I don't think anyone used the word hate. just ugly.

chef boyardee haha

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
No sorry's needed we are all just funnin' when crispy puts one on , we will all say how cool it is :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts