Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive made a couple of posts in recent weeks and put a few bike pics up but it's probably time I come out of the closet, no, not that closet !!! I've had my first real road bike now 3 months. I've put over 3000 klms on it and I'm enjoying it immensely. Here in Australia I brought a 2010 650 r. Apparently in some countries it's not available with ABS. Mine has it. Thankfully haven't had to use it yet but nice to know it's there. From what I can see , from vids and stuff, Oz roads are very much substandard to the rest of the world. Even our bitumen is not consistent and where I live in a regional area it's pot hole luck. So I do envy you guys with nice smooth concrete and bitumen roads. We are also afflicted with nasty wildlife here that attempt to hitch a free ride wherever they can. The one thing we all have in common is trying to enjoy what we do and live to tell about it over a beer or five. So take it easy all, look forward to reading / seeing more adventures. Cheers. Sillywet. ( shilouette)

·
Registered
9,088 Posts
nice smooth concrete and bitumen roads....Hahahahahahaha....
I'm jet to find those here.....:facepalm:
The roads in Aaaamerica are completely falling apart.....:eek:
Bridges are about to collapse....:facepalm:
U gotta be talking about anutta coutry out there in make believe land....:thumb:

Have a cold one 4 me too mate...:dance:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Ive made a couple of posts in recent weeks and put a few bike pics up but it's probably time I come out of the closet, no, not that closet !!! I've had my first real road bike now 3 months. I've put over 3000 klms on it and I'm enjoying it immensely. Here in Australia I brought a 2010 650 r. Apparently in some countries it's not available with ABS. Mine has it. Thankfully haven't had to use it yet but nice to know it's there. From what I can see , from vids and stuff, Oz roads are very much substandard to the rest of the world. Even our bitumen is not consistent and where I live in a regional area it's pot hole luck. So I do envy you guys with nice smooth concrete and bitumen roads. We are also afflicted with nasty wildlife here that attempt to hitch a free ride wherever they can. The one thing we all have in common is trying to enjoy what we do and live to tell about it over a beer or five. So take it easy all, look forward to reading / seeing more adventures. Cheers. Sillywet. ( shilouette)
Hey mate.
I'm r from central Victoria and find the roads to be not bad Depending on where I ride. Where are you situated?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.