Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I'm new here but I really like the new ninja. But in my country is hard to find a nice 250R. Also a little bit expensive it's about 6000 dollars. So I decided to find an other way and I bought Suzuki GS500F. I think I choose well :D
Now I'm waiting on sping because here is a very cold atm. We have a lot of snow etc. :) But I'm glad to see so many 250R cause it's nice bike for start like mine GS500F.

Lot of nice kilometers/miles!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Welcome Raduzak, doesn't matter what you ride as long as love that Ninja!! The GS500S is a nice looking bike, and I looked at them myself before buying the Ninja, but then it was a bit easier to get a Ninja by the sound of it!

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Welcome! You have to post up some ride reports around the Czech republic when the weather gets nicer...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for replies :) About that weather it's really bad. I think March will be adeguate for some rides. Here cost Ninja about 6000 dollars and I bought my Suzuki for a half. It's a good price for K4. And also has only 20k kilometers :) But I had a few rides before winter and I must say It worth it 8)

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
yeh man go riding!! if you ride in all weather it will make your riding so much better and come summer you'll be better than any of year mates that just ride in the summer!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It's not so good feeling when you riding your bike in a cold weather because your fingers are like an icecream :D
I had some rides but it's really bad. Tires are cold. Everywhere are leaves...

But you can post here some photos of your warm weather ;)

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
no i have the same problem!! cold tires and wet leaves are dreadful!

haha warm weather?! here?!?! im in england so no warm weather here at this time of year :p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts