Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its actually bigger than I thought it would be but yes smaller than the others. I also ordered just the head pipe from yoshimura but there on back order

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
crushedcamber said:
sweet. but is there an exhaust hanger or does it just rely on the header pipe to hold its weight?
No hanger, the exhaust isnt that heavy and there is a support rat the end.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yea i noticed i could chop more off so im goin to but im stuck in austin cuz of ike:( that lil whore:( when i can get back home ill mess w/ it some more. wish me luck

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hopefully you weathered the storm alright. That damn thing did a heck of a lot of damage up here believe it or not. The wind knocked out power and trees all over the place, although I know it is not anything compared to down there.

Anyways, the exhaust looks great man. I still have not got mine yet and I am starting to get twitchy. I emailed hardrock and they said it shipped out last week, but it is not here yet.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thx yall. If they shipped it out last week there may be problems with UPS delivering due to storm. It took 10 days to get to me even w/ no hurricane.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yeah, I ended up getting it yesterday. It practically came when I was on the phone with Hardrock. I can't wait to get it on.

Sicpup- did yours come with 3 screws to attach the header adapter to the actual can? All I have is holes, but no screws

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yea i did get screws with it. but they dont do anything except attach that piece wich is not needed on our bikes

1 - 19 of 19 Posts