Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm Jose very new to the forum but not new to riding street bikes I currently sold my 2003 cbr 600rr this was my track monster, my baby, it has full race akrapovic exhaust fully wrapped in black exhaust wrap from headers back, asv shorty clutch n brake levers, power commander 5, custom map, BMC race air filter, 520 chain conversion, Scott's steering damper, port n polish head and shaved head 400th of an inch, custom painted rims n fairings. So i just sold my baby searching for a new project, and upgrade. It's going to be 3 weeks that I purchased my new upcoming project my 2008 kawi zx6r, I received bike bone stock with a yoshimura slip on, so far I have custom painted rims my self BMC race air filter, a couple of stickers, clean air mod, jumper mod, and today I jacked the tail end of the bike up, I just came back from a test ride and I completely recommend doing this, this mod improves handling, cornering and suspension rebound, I simply put 3 washers on the bolt from your rear spring to the frame I took this bolt out of slot from frame then added the 3 washers the put bolt back thru the slot n tightened it up again. I gained about a 2 inch lift which not only looks sexy but puts you in real control of the bike, I live in south Florida And do all of my own work and figured y not share some cool mods for people who like to do it yourself just like me if any one has questions on how to do this or any mods listed pm me and I'll be happy to go further detail, looking forward to joining the forum n team Kawasaki

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.