Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking to buy an attachment for my bike so I can mount my Garmin when need be. Does anyone here know if any manufacturer makes one to fit this post? (connected to the clutch clamp just right of the cable) I've been looking around and so far I've only found ones that come with their own handlebar clamp. I want to avoid that if I utilize this! I don't actually know what it's for :p

I'm rocking the Garmin nuvi 1450T, if that helps anyone.

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
If you cant weld, you could grab a bit of plywood that is thicker than the head of the bolt so you can sink the bolt into the wood, put a nut on the other side to pinch the head of the bolt down onto the wood so it doesn't spin when you screw it into the hole, then self tap screw through the metal base of the mount into the wood?!

Just trying to think of ghetto methods :D

Felix

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's really not a big deal if I have to resort to the clamp-style mount, I just didn't know if there was something designed to use that post. I can't think of anything else that would go there?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Well in Aus a mirror would go there.

To answer your question on mounts there are a few.

If you are not using the threaded hole for your bike mirror, RAM has an equally good way to use that spot. Our new threaded ball base designed for the Victory Vision fits in this location perfectly and opens up a world of mounting possibilities.

The RAM-B-236U consists of a 1" rubber ball connected to a 3/8"-16 threaded post.

M10 X 1.25 PITCH & 1" BALL

Base with 9mm hole and 1" Ball

Base with 11mm Hole and 1 Inch Ball

With the last two option u just need a bolt.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.