Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About 2 weeks ago I got a 1982 Honda Magna 750. it's 45 ci and it's a v4! i got the bike for nothing at all. only cost me $100 to transfer the title, and $23 to get it inspected. it runs great too. a family friend gave the bike to me because he has too many toys in his garage (i thought you could never have enough) but after buying a new cruiser he figured he give it to me. he also has an 04 zx10r. the bike is great, the only problem is the cam chain is loose and i'd like to fix it before things get worse. The bike is very interesting, it is shaft driven and even tho the bike is 600 lbs, the front end will come up easily with all the torque it puts out (i couldnt resist, i had to see if it could wheelie haha)

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Those Magnas are sweet! If I'm not mistaken, it's a chain driven cam, and you're definitely best off getting a book for that one. You have 2 or 4 valve covers to remove, and I don't even know where the cam chain tensioner is on that bike...

My buddy had the V65 - 1100cc. Great memories!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea the bike is super clean, i mean it has its blemishes for being 10 years older than me! the tank and plastic side pieces were recently repainted, and all fluids were changed on the regular basis in which needed. Only thing is the fork seals leak, but it passed inspection. the cam chain only ticks when it feels like but it doesnt do it too often. dont know why tho

1 - 6 of 6 Posts