Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In a few months I will be going over to Japan. I will be traveling to Okinawa Japan. I was just trying to see if any of you new of a good shop or Kawasaki dealer in the area? Also I would like to see about getting parts for my ninja while I am there. Do you know if the parts would fit? I mean are the bikes they sell the same they sell in the states?
Just looking for some feed back. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using New Ninja

·
1,458 Posts
Same to an extent. They have different emissions than the us. So emission parts will be different. Also their standards for dot are better than ours so if you buy parts there. They are usually cheaper but better quality. Not like the cheap stuff u can get off eBay. It will be cheaper and better. Ive been there a few times and Tokyo. Dont know if i saw any shops while i was there but i didnt look. I didnt however find a few in hong kong and bought headrest with tvs in them and bought blinkers and fairings while i was there. Paid 300.00 for a full set of fairings that were a 100% quality. Good luck have fun. And if you ride the train. Just know there are slow trains and a bullet train. I didnt know until after the first painful ride on the slow train

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks that's good to know. I'll have to do my googling before I go on shops near by. I did see some scooter shops and my be I can just stop by and ask. I know that parts are cheaper ad I'm glad to hear they are good quality. Maybe I can contact Yoshimura and see what they say. They do have a R&D shop in Japan. I'm excited to see what I can find. I'll be there for work so won't have a ton of free time.

Sent from my iPhone using New Ninja

·
Registered
531 Posts
While i was in Japan i heard this group of supped up motorbikes and expecting some seriously tweaked out motorcycles, i stopped and waited for the group to come around the block. You can imagine my surprise when a large group of modpeds came around the corner w/ light kits and noise makers. I about pissed myself laughing. This was in Toyota-shi.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.