Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah I'm not used to the "motorcycle" part of the website so I have a question, again. Anyone know of a good breathable glove that offers the same protection as leather but wont make my hands uncomfortable, sweaty and epidermis wrinkly because lets face it thats just creepy.

Thank you guys and gals. Yes I'm doing shopping for gear. Don't ask me eta on Bike yet, bad omen at this point :p

·
Registered
5,695 Posts

·
4,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow thanks guys. Both look really nice. At this point I'll take the two and look up the reviews. The thing I like about the Pursuit off the bat is that it looks like a glove should, meaning it looks like it will be an extension of my hand and not an add-on.

I like those Alpinestars as well, mesh looks comfy.

Again thank you guys!

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
I found from 3 different manufacturers that mesh gloves pull apart. Mesh jackets don't seem to do the same, probably because there is more seam to hold them together and distribute the stress... The Pursuits tend to stretch out a bit on the tips of the fingers, but otherwise, yes, you are right, they "fit like a glove"... :p Super comfortable and as an extension of your skin.

·
4,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can't beat the price either, pretty basic price but $10 less pays for the shipping lol. Gonna get these, already in my cart. Might make this into a virt gear thread for my questions.

Bike IS coming though. Keeping positive and up-beat. No jeep accidents or kidney surgeries this year!! I'll post a pic up when they come in.

Thanks again, both of you!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Well it's about time bud!!!!

I tried to find my gloves for yo, but it looks like they are discontinued. All of my leathers are from RST, and are holding up very well, with no wrinkly epidermis!!

·
4,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
He strides his weapon, body tenses, muscles stiffen, adrenaline flows...sounds intimate ;)

I'm not sure if that's a gear commercial or they're trying to sell me condoms. If so, I bet that would be one fancy pants rubber!

On a serious note, those do look very sharp. I do think I'll go with your original first and see about upgrading a little later after I get used to the feel with certain pressure points of the bike; throttle, clutch and break. After I get that down to an art and feel safe why not have spiffy gloves!

·
4,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Thats what you get for not getting your priorities right and getting a bike earlier!!! :p

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.