Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm not giving up bikes quite yet... but I was asked an interesting question. What car WOULD I give my love of motorbikes up for? I'd still be allowed to drag race, but no road work.

So what car would you stop riding for? Realistically?

My list;

2008 FORD MUSTANG KR SHELBY GT 500
2008 NISSAN GT-R R35
2009 BMW M3 E90
2005 ASTON MARTIN DB9 MY05
2006 BMW M5 E60
2007 MERCEDES E63 W211 MY08 AMG
2007 AUDI RS4 B7 QUATTRO
2004 PORSCHE 911 996 MY04 GT3
2007 CHEVROLET CORVETTE Z06

So I'm passing this list on to my gf so she can start saving :p They are all around the same cost here in Aus. I straight out answered Zonda F, but thought I'd give her some realistic choices :D

Felix

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
The only car that could stop me dreaming of bikes would have to a Lamborghini. Any model would do from the Countach onwards!

·
Registered
732 Posts
So he could transform at any random moment while you're driving and throw your ass to the side of the road? Ouch. ;D

Delta, "Hey, where are you going? Get your ass back over here right now Mr. !!!! Ow, my ass hurts."

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.