Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I just found a local shop selling below USD100, I may be need to double confirm the exact price.

When I asked them the other day, they said that it is a plug & play, no modification needed. Of course, the box is not included.

I'll update once I go there, probably next week.

I haven't test it yet, as i haven't actually own a 250r (yet!).

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
maybe.. i just post here for anyone that might want to find in their local GIVI shop.. there is actually a specifically made rack for 250r..

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Looks like it requires bolting to the stock fender for support. Although a novel idea...I don't see this as a highly sought-after item.
You'd be surprised, there is a couple of guys on here that have fabbed their own givi rack, Black Boar was on, and I think Navy Sailor was another.
I just received some Givi luggage for my 650R and it has a support brace that is mounted under the tail very similar to that one using the points where the tie down hooks used to be. If you are going to put upto 10kgs in there, you want as much support as possible.

·
Registered
191 Posts
So was it $100? My father in law & I made mine in a couple weekends. Ended up spending about 50 in material. i haven't taken new pictures of it in a while. but here is a link to my pics. 2011 | Facebook

It's painted black now. My only wish is that i got a bigger trunk. the one i got was a little small. (E450) But i am able to keep a took kit, weather pants, back protector & a leather jacket with no problem.

·
Registered
2 Posts
is it still available at 55$ ?

is there a website of the shop, or a way to contact them by e-mail in order to buy a rack and get it shipped to canada.
I really want one, but i don't want to pay 150$ for the twisted throttle alu-rack, so the one your talking about is really interesting.

thanks

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
@ninjoe: haven't go to the shop for quite some time now, not sure the price now.. but i don't think they'll ship to canada.. perhaps when you / someone you know visit Malaysia can drop me a line so that i can see what i can help you with..

·
Registered
2 Posts
oh... i thought you were in US, that changes things a lot!!
it would probably cost a fortune to send it to canada :(

i'll try to find something else around here, too bad givi canada and US does not have it.

thank a lot anyway, it is really appreciated

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.