Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This forum has become a ghost town lately, the last few months, I don't even hear crickets, not even an echo. Wow, shocked. Where'd everyone go?

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
I wouldn't say that, I think it has to do with the chat feature, its played hell on our post count other than Felix's of course :p

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Nope, gonna have to agree with mad-slaught-on-max... alot less peeps... and well im one... haha i have been busy since its warm, re-working my system in my car, and building a custom box, of course the occasional 200mile trip on zoe my little white slut... ;) and a whole bunch of other things, i rarely find time to sign in and check stuff and reply, and when i do sign in i rarely reply...

its a damn shame.... ill start by saying shame on me! ill try i will... ill try to sign on and post more...

now all of us to learn a lesson, we should all type 100 times "I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts"...

ill start...

I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts I will try to sign onto newninja.com more often and reply with posts

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
I agree! I've been out working on projects like mad, and riding a ton! 1K this past 1.5 weeks... I think it's a good trend for NN to get into, because the winter is when we need entertainment the most, and in the summer, we should not be on the computer, no?

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Ghost Town?

pfft

Im on every night around 10pm - 1am. Virt, Felix, and I will hang out in the Chat. Noticed that thread's seem to stay on topic now? I'm still a post whore only 30 post behind virt then I'm coming after Felix...........muwhahahahahahahaah. Plus we have had a lot of 250 owners buy bigger bikes and they all say they will stay but they don't. We still have are core group of people on here, some with and without bikes.

We only have 926 members:
10 - 12 Post whores
5 - 8 Wanna be's (lol)
20 - 30 that post every couple of days
A bunch of lurkers that don't post but have an account.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Yeah I must admit that I check out the site several times a day especially at work!!! (shhhh!!!) But I don't like to comment if I don't have something to contribute, unless it's having a crack at someone(mostly Felix and Virt!!) Probably doesn't help that I'm ghosting all of the other 650 sites as well, but the community here is better than I have found elsewhere by far!!

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
zandit said:
Probably doesn't help that I'm ghosting all of the other 650 sites as well, but the community here is better than I have found elsewhere by far!!
TRAITOR!!!!!!!! (Yes Virt I got it right)

Felix said:
Well any suggestions for improvements, I'm all ears...

Felix
Stickers?

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Felix said:
Well any suggestions for improvements, I'm all ears...

Felix
It is really simple. It's called bait. Looked at the home page lately?
Nothing says, check it out!, read me, browse me, join me, like a captivating home page. I think we can do better than one morphing Ninja. Anyone agree?
We have great pics and stories, but they are buried. It's almost like pitching exclusivity.
Just my 2 cent.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts