Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner

GEAR!

22K views 150 replies 40 participants last post by  Delta107 
redmagnolia said:
I wear a Scorpion helmet, Alpinestar jacket, Oxtar boots, and Alpinestar gloves....probably need to get some riding pants, but all the girl's stuff kinda looks dumb....guess I just need to go somewhere and try some on...hahaha, the thought of cruising around in like leather pants is just funny to me...
Unless your hot, then leather on.

redmagnolia said:
StockWall said:
redmagnolia said:
I wear a Scorpion helmet, Alpinestar jacket, Oxtar boots, and Alpinestar gloves....probably need to get some riding pants, but all the girl's stuff kinda looks dumb....guess I just need to go somewhere and try some on...hahaha, the thought of cruising around in like leather pants is just funny to me...
Unless your hot, then leather on.
Wait a sec, I'm confused. If I'm hot, you're saying not to wear leathers? If I'm not, I need to wear leathers? lol....meh?
Well so far, we know your blond, a chick, and ride a 250. Id say you gotta be Hot. So if you are hot, as in freakin' hottie, then yea leather on. Just make sure you atleast post some pics. HAHA

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.