Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I know I have not been on here that much but I did happen to get my 2010 ninja 250r last friday and been riding and had no time to post about it. However I need some advice about the gear shifter. When I shift it some times does not shift into the next gear and feel that it's a weak foot that is causing this. However, it feels if I have to move my whole leg and not just my foot to upshift. Is there a way that I can move the stock shifter so that it is easier to shift and no miss shift. Also when warming up my bike I have to ride with the choke on for a long time unless I want to stall when taking off not sure if this is me or the bike as I have no problem after the bike is warm which seems to take forever. Thanks for any infomation and I'm sure that this is posted some where else but thought that I would ask.

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Congrats on the purchase BTW, throw up some pics of you and the bike, eh? Welcome to the riding family!
The tempature outsde is anyware from 32 to 50F and I let it warm up for about 2 to 5mins but it does not seem to help. Is it ok to let the choke stay on full blast untill I feel that is it warm or will that damage the bike as it does make it richer. Oh and she is sexy red in honer of you spooph I will get some pics up soon as she got mudy riding in the rain

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.