Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner

Gas leak when high rpm?

2K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  earlthepearl 
#1 ·
Hey guys i just noticed that when i go into high rpms gas leaks onto my left leg.. Any ideas what this is? Oh and also my chain ticks when i go slow? Thnks everyone

#3 ·
If gas is leaking on your leg, you need to stop riding the bike.

It would help if you tell us what model year bike you have, any modifications you have on it, mileage and the last maintenance that was done to it. It all helps in trying to diagnose what the problem may be.

#5 ·
If gas is leaking on your leg, you need to stop riding the bike. It would help if you tell us what model year bike you have, any modifications you have on it, mileage and the last maintenance that was done to it. It all helps in trying to diagnose what the problem may be.
I have a 2010 250r no mods done to it... Pretty much when i give it gas and almost redline it i feel the gas hitting my leg.. I thought it was water at first but i smelled it and its deff gas.. Its my left leg btw om top of my ankle

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.