Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These rotors fit the Ninja 250 08-12 models. Even though they are not listed yet, they are a replacement for the 2013 Ninja 300 rotors as well. The Ninja 250 and 300 share the same rotors.

Ordered and received my set this week. They appear of very good quality and look better than OEM. Will post a review when I get them installed.

I've also seen the positive review that someone did for the pre-gen model.

Galfer Solid Mount (Front) Wave Rotor for Ninja 250R 08-12

Galfer Solid Mount (Rear) Wave Rotor for Ninja 250R 08-12

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
I got these rotors a while back and finally installed the front yesterday. So far it performs pretty good. Still a little cold outside to get a good feel of how they do in the heat and during extended riding. It's paired up with some EBC HH pads, so I'm not expecting to much of a difference in performance over the OEM rotors. They look amazing compared to the OEM rotors and cost less.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Take me off and have the inside painted to
Match the bike. It will set the front of the bike off!!! But other than that great upgrade bud
Thanks. I thought about painting them but, I liked the look of the brushed stainless a little better. It makes the rotor look bigger.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.