Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I was wondering if there was a simple solution for this. Every time I attempt to start up my bike the little red fuse box under the right side fairing starts to shake and beep. I've taken the 30A fuse out and it's not blown, I've also tried just disconnecting the battery and that didn't help either. Any help is appreciated! :thumb:

·
Registered
9,088 Posts
Hey guys, I was wondering if there was a simple solution for this. Every time I attempt to start up my bike the little red fuse box under the right side fairing starts to shake and beep. I've taking the 30A fuse out and it's not blown, I've also tried just disconnecting the battery and that didn't help either. Any help is appreciated! :thumb:
Well have no answer,but i'm thinking someone here will....
:whistling:
Someone...?
Anyone...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, this is my first bike and can't find a answer anywhere..

I've also checked all the fuses and went ahead and replaced the current 30A fuse with the backup... still no luck thus far.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Hey guys, I was wondering if there was a simple solution for this. Every time I attempt to start up my bike the little red fuse box under the right side fairing starts to shake and beep. I've taken the 30A fuse out and it's not blown, I've also tried just disconnecting the battery and that didn't help either. Any help is appreciated! :thumb:
Never heard anyone describe a shaking and beeping main fuse. Are you sure it's not more like a buzzing or vibrating and clicking noise? If so, it is your starter solenoid either going bad or a weak battery.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Never heard anyone describe a shaking and beeping main fuse. Are you sure it's not more like a buzzing or vibrating and clicking noise? If so, it is your starter solenoid either going bad or a weak battery.
Alright awesome, I just bought this bike from someone and just put in a new battery. I'm going to hook up my battery and trickle charge it a little just to see but it sounds like it must be the starter solenoid. Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.