Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!!

Names Richard, first time to ever join this type of forum so I'd like to start off saying hii!! Anyways I'll give you a run down of who I am and what I do and also the type of bike I got.

Names Richerd
Living t up in Sydney
And I own a Black Kawasaki Ninja 300
Surprising or not I havnt got a driers license but I have a motorbike license.. Who would have known haha.

But yeah looking forward for modifications on my bike, recently cut red vinyl strips to the sides of my fairings, applied reflective red rim tape to the wheels as I'm trying to have a red / black combination to it.

Only thing that's left is finding a proper exhaust to liven up this beauty!

Of anyones got any ideas or tips to how long or how much I should put aside that would be much appreciated!!

·
Registered
615 Posts
roviPNY said:
Hey guys!!

Names Richard, first time to ever join this type of forum so I'd like to start off saying hii!! Anyways I'll give you a run down of who I am and what I do and also the type of bike I got.

Names Richerd
Living t up in Sydney
And I own a Black Kawasaki Ninja 300
Surprising or not I havnt got a driers license but I have a motorbike license.. Who would have known haha.

But yeah looking forward for modifications on my bike, recently cut red vinyl strips to the sides of my fairings, applied reflective red rim tape to the wheels as I'm trying to have a red / black combination to it.

Only thing that's left is finding a proper exhaust to liven up this beauty!

Of anyones got any ideas or tips to how long or how much I should put aside that would be much appreciated!!
Welcome to the site! Awesome ride to start off (put up some more pics). Where did you get your reflective rim tape from by the way? I'm looking to get some myself. And how did it come out?

As for the exhaust, I am also shopping the market for one as well. I have been looking at slip-on exhausts rather than full. They run anywhere from $300-$800 USD. Start searching the Internet for what looks the best, YouTube for what sounds the best(not many videos have that great of quality so on some it is a bit hard to tell), and search through the forums as they may have some more answers as well.

Have fun and ride safe!

·
Registered
233 Posts
heh. that tape on the fairings makes the bike look pretty retro. I like how you're getting right on personalizing your bike though... pretty awesome

earl's pic reminds me of a question i've had... why are Ducati bikes so sought after? For some reason i get the feeling that they're supposed to be of superior quality or something

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.