Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 188 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
From your house to Fort Henry in Kingston Canada!

So there's been some talk about making a NN group trip to, well, Fort Henry! If you're unfamiliar with the history of this fort, curious to why this particular fort or even how we know of this fort you may want to check out this thread and scroll down a bit to spooph's post.

A little reading and you'll find out that NN has been bless with it's own personal guard, FHG2088! I could write up a nice little autobiography but the next post after sphooph's says everything you need to know.

The short of it is...

Who's interested in visiting?

·
Registered
420 Posts
This looks great! I think I'm more excited about it than you guys. July is the perfect time to come, and I can get you free tickets to our sunset ceremony (Wednesday nights) if you're interested in that.

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
July it is! And my entire is still open, so I have no worries. Fry, anything you gotta worry about during that time? I can probably stand to be away a week - obviously with both weekends on either side, which gives me 9 days to get there and back... If I ride straight through with no distractions, I can be at your place in 2 days... I'll say 3 days back from Kingston, which gives me 4 days in and around that area....

FHG, do you have any recommendations of things to go see, fantastic roads around the area, restaurants, places to stay (motels, etc).

Fry, I'm also a fan of inexpensive, so you wanna share a motel room or some such?

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Fry, I'm also a fan of inexpensive, so you wanna share a motel room or some such?
Fry, be VERY careful how you answer that question!!! Spooph likes to spoon, but we never learnt which spoon he was.....the cheating or non-cheating!!!!!:dance::popcorn:

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I'm checking on when I can take vacation in July.

Fry, be VERY careful how you answer that question!!! Spooph likes to spoon, but we never learnt which spoon he was.....the cheating or non-cheating!!!!!:dance::popcorn:
lol, thanks for the warning zandit but i'm a bit curious to how you even know this. :)

If I ride straight through with no distractions, I can be at your place in 2 days...
Daaaaaannmm you're a beast!

Sure, I'm always up to saving a buck.

FYI:
Each person will need a passport or a passport card (a cheaper but restricted alternative). Go here for costs each and here for FAQ and restrictions of the passport card. A state driver's license will not be accepted in lieu of a passport.

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
I'll bring my passport...

edit:

gmaps says it's 3,678 mi, 2 days 13 hours worth of driving, which would be totally doable! I might actually fit in a 1,500 in 48hr IBA, that would be nice! I hope the new design on the Ninja will keep my butt from hurting as bad as last time - there will be LOTS of testing in June....

Attachments

·
Registered
928 Posts
lol nice Fry!!!

I've been thinking about joing in on this trip, but it just seems so far and the last 1hr ride I was on, my arse hurt like crazy! I'll prob pass on this trip. If I had my Fury then I would prob be way down with going!!!

1 - 20 of 188 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.