·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I Love Crush !!! But Zoe is my girlfriend. lol :D

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
The name on the first pic is incorrect. It's an XB12S, not the 1125R.... That Duc is sweet!

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I didn't name it but it's nice to clarify. :D

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
That troll is in North end Seattle. we can do the tourist thing in the cage for a day if you want flix.

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
crushedcamber said:
and yes yes YES felix i like that alot!
Thats what she said!! ...................................... wait ...................... uhhh.................... awkward!

Ps Virt would be very proud.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Delta107 said:
Thats what she said!! ...................................... wait ...................... uhhh.................... awkward!

Ps Virt would be very proud.
i think its official, we have finally corrupted delta... she would have never said this in the begining of her newninja life... haha :p

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
crushedcamber said:
i think its official, we have finally corrupted delta... she would have never said this in the begining of her newninja life... haha :p
ROFLMAO!!!!!

You set yourself up! lol

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Blackout said:
The third picture from the top with the shorty.. streetfight/nakey style.. what is it? I love it.
A heavily modified Ducati naked bike. I'm sure somebody used an older 996 or something like that to build it. Then again, I"m not a Duc freak, so somebody else will prolly be able to give you exact model number...

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts