Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a set of nice foot pegs n i really want them yet when i asked them if they fit the 08-09 250s they said no idea havent tested but yes for 88-07 250s. has anyone changed front pegs on the 08-09s with other styles or from older years. i wanna know if this can be done or if u have suggestions on nice pegs let me know thanks.

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
Those look slipery!

IMO I've never like the pointy stuff on bikes. Just kind of asking your bike to make a kabob out of you

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
its mainly gonna be for bike nights around my way come warmer weather. i dont mind swapping them out more a show then any thing. i wanted something with style and only seen one set other then this n its plain jane lol got any ideas im open to them.

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
how much are they? If they're not too much, pick 'em up, try it, and if they don't work, re-sell them on ebay....

Without measurements I can't tell you for sure, but just from the pic, I think they would work..

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yes i was thinkin that cause they are pretty cheap. hard to say since i havent paid a ttension to the old ones and the baby isnt home yet to take her's off to eye ball lol

·
Registered
334 Posts
kenneth said:
The pegs were probally deleted with the aftermarket exaust hanger.
"deleted" Funny word to use. If it were only that easy. Press a button and make it go away. Can I do a ctrl+Z to get them back?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yes they come with it they are required by law for passengers. like kenneth said probaly was deleted for the new pipe but since urs is so low u should have no issues putting them back on if so choose to.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Special Ninja said:
just gotta buy a set and get the bolts and ur golden
Im not sure it will be that simple. It looks like the stock exaust hanger was removed, which is probally why she has no rear pegs.

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
kenneth said:
Im not sure it will be that simple. It looks like the stock exaust hanger was removed, which is probally why she has no rear pegs.
Some one need some rear pegs? lol Daisy I would call the chick that sold you the bike and ask if she still has the rear passenger pegs. Like kenneth said it is illegal to have a passenger with no rear passenger pegs. So if you want passengers your going to need to buy some. Or just throw a solo seat cowl and that fixes your problem.

·
Registered
334 Posts
The chick I bought it from doesn't have any of the parts that she took off. I'd just have to buy some. Although, a seat cowl would look nicer!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts