Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im just waiting for the epoxy to dry so i can put the bulbs in the rear pods but other than that everything is done. i got the flush mounts and rear pod covers from asiancycle. its pretty dark now so i'll take pictures tomorrow. i used a piece of scrap metal from a old satellite dish to secure the license plate. everything looks a lot nicer now, i really hate the fender on these older ninjas. i have a 2002

pics tomorrow

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i don't know what its called but its some sort of electric saw. its got a rail for you to rest it on whatever you're cutting and the blade comes straight out. its the kind that moves up and down, not the kind that spins
i'll take a pic tomorrow if you want

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
Oh a Reciprocating saw! DUDE...props on that, those bastards can be hard to cut with, especially with the vibration, make your hand go numb after awhile, but plastic shouldnt have been too difficult. I used to have to cut 2" steel pipe with them...not fun.

Major props.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.