Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, over the Winter, I told my oldest son (he's 12) that if the spare helmet fit him in the Spring he could go for a ride with me on the Ninja. Sure enough, his big melon squeezes in there just fine, so off we went for our first ride. It was a lot of fun for us both.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, good advice. It was a short ride but I felt a lot of his weight and got tired in the arms pretty fast. I think we'll work on getting him to relax a bit next time.

·
Registered
23 Posts
It's just like a big belt really that wraps round your waist with the buckle and padded bit at the front. Passenger holds on to the imitation 'love handles' that hang just to the front sides of your waist which means that when you brake their weight is distributed lower and not onto your back and therefore onto your arms (which makes it difficult to control steering). My youngest had a bit of trouble reaching the handles, so I just flipped the belt round so that the handles were further back and she was well happy! ;D

Only trouble I have now is going for a ride on my own... nearly always hear a shout of "Can I come!?" from one or both of them! :-\

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.