Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
I regularly do 75-80 MPH but every so often I hit 100 MPH because its fun. You'll get used to the interstate in no time, might take a week or two, but you'll get over the fear that you might lose control. I let go of my handle bars at 80 MPH sometimes, so you'll be fine.

·
Registered
9,088 Posts
I regularly do 75-80 MPH but every so often I hit 100 MPH because its fun. You'll get used to the interstate in no time, might take a week or two, but you'll get over the fear that you might lose control. I let go of my handle bars at 80 MPH sometimes, so you'll be fine.
U do what?
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
What if that little bird hits u in the face at that time....?
:whistling: :whistling: :whistling:
Or worse......:rolleyes:
The seagull above u take s a dump n it hits u square in the face....
:facepalm:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......

I had a big bug of some sort hit me square in the Nose today when driving around 70 on a short part of the interstate i ended up on accidently.....
Made a big mess all over my face......:facepalm:
Glad i had at least one hand on the controls.....
Felt like it broke my dam nose, but it didn't.....
I did haveta pull over and clean my glasses n face....:eek:

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ha ha thanks. It's not the speed in and of itself that got me last night, but the speed + wind. Supposed to be progressively worse over the next week-plus so I'm not sure how much freeway riding I'll do when the wind is blowing at 20mph+. But yeah I'll get there soon! Looking forward to commuting during carpool lane hours ;-)

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
U do what?
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
What if that little bird hits u in the face at that time....?
:whistling: :whistling: :whistling:
Or worse......:rolleyes:
The seagull above u take s a dump n it hits u square in the face....
:facepalm:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......

I had a big bug of some sort hit me square in the Nose today when driving around 70 on a short part of the interstate i ended up on accidently.....
Made a big mess all over my face......:facepalm:
Glad i had at least one hand on the controls.....
Felt like it broke my dam nose, but it didn't.....
I did haveta pull over and clean my glasses n face....:eek:
Lol! How do you accidentally end up on the interstate?

·
Registered
9,088 Posts
Lol! How do you accidentally end up on the interstate?
In Freeport, Me they added a new access way to the interstate....n.....i accidently got in the wrong lane......wasn't there be4......
Couldn't get back to the otherlane because of traffic......
So on i went for one exit then got back off the thing.....
I hate interstates when there's so many better roads here to ride on....

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
In Freeport, Me they added a new access way to the interstate....n.....i accidently got in the wrong lane......wasn't there be4......
Couldn't get back to the otherlane because of traffic......
So on i went for one exit then got back off the thing.....
I hate interstates when there's so many better roads here to ride on....
Ah gotcha. Yeah I can already see why interstates aren't going to be as fun to ride on.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Ah gotcha. Yeah I can already see why interstates aren't going to be as fun to ride on.
I mainly ride on the interstate because I commute a lot, when you get behind two lorries, the wind from them is really choppy. I don't mind the wind, just the choppy wind from behind two lorries.

Also earl, its called a full face helmet, keeps things from hitting you in the face..lol I hit a swarm of bugs the other day at 100 MPH and my helmet is nasty, I haven't had time to clean it off yet.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.