Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all :) I'm 19 years old about 5 foot 6 inches and weigh 140 pounds and I'm a guy. I figured since I never rode before I'm buying a ninja 250r! (green) ! I'm getting it at the end of may cause I got to get my permit and safety course first ! Any advice for a newbie on anything I should know ?!?!?

·
Registered
726 Posts
Great choice! Be sure to invest in a DOT approved helmet, and a good vented jacket. Gloves are always a must, as well. Find gear you are comfortable with, and make a pact with God, that you will never ride without it. :thumb:

On the subject of helmets... never buy on line, unless you know beforehand, how the brand fits. (They differ.) A good helmet store, will let you try the helmet on, and walk around with for 30 minutes, to see how comfortable it's going to be. A good modular helmet, with features like an internal visor, and venting are very desirable. Those will set you back $200, but you'll get years of use out of them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.