Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Team,

Having a few issues wondered if they were normal, when coming to a stop at the lights I cant seem to find N, I push the pedal down to find first but it keeps going down without stopping, I only have 130km on the Bike and didn't think finding neutral would be a big issue on a brand new bike. Also when when to take off seems to be in too high of a gear then it lets me shift down. This also happens when I'm parking, cant find the damn neutral!

All help will be appreciated.

Thanks Team

Meegari

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Its just something to get used to, make sure you are right the way down, before doing the half click up for N.

Takes some time, but you'll find it getting easier, also as your gears loosen up. Sometimes rolling the bike a little can help. We've all been there.

Felix

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That was cool, is that how your supposed to do it, when i know I'm going to have to stop I just pull in the clutch and downshift to first then stop with clutch pulled in, maybe that's whats causing the problem but its pretty hard to do it like the video when you have to stop quick.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.