Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Team,

Having a few issues wondered if they were normal, when coming to a stop at the lights I cant seem to find N, I push the pedal down to find first but it keeps going down without stopping, I only have 130km on the Bike and didn't think finding neutral would be a big issue on a brand new bike. Also when when to take off seems to be in too high of a gear then it lets me shift down. This also happens when I'm parking, cant find the damn neutral!

All help will be appreciated.

Thanks Team

Meegari

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Felix, Ill see she goes over the next few weeks, just dont want to have issues finding N on my road test.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
If you find yourself in too high of a gear while stopped at a light, rev real quick, barely engage then disengage the clutch, then try to find neutral. It helps to blip or quickley rev the throttle while downshifting.

Down shift rev match

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That was cool, is that how your supposed to do it, when i know I'm going to have to stop I just pull in the clutch and downshift to first then stop with clutch pulled in, maybe that's whats causing the problem but its pretty hard to do it like the video when you have to stop quick.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks so much guys!!! It tried out some of the tips you gave me today and it made things much smoother!!!

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
When I started out I would just count, now in alot of traffic thats frustrating but then you just got used to it, every gear had its own feel to it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts