Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok well i got a 500r!!! i have been waiting an entire 2 and a half weeks (wow way too long, i almost died). like most of u, i was planning on getting a 2009 250r but when i found out that they were raising the price $500, i decided i should just get something now, while i still have time left to ride. picked this baby up for only $3200 and it only has about 3500 miles on it. i rode it home but i defnitely should get more practice in a parking lot before i take it on the streets again, cause i stalled it like twice on the way home and it wasn't that long of a drive :/ yes i have pictures, cause i knew i would get crucified from u guys if i didn't post them. and also, yes i have gear (great stuff too), i just didn't post it with it. looking forward to any questions and comments u guys have...

ps. i signed up with photobucket just for this so u better enjoy the pictures or else. haha jk. also cause i just signed up, i hope i post the pictures in the "right" way if there is one

G

·
hey why are you buying her one! looks good man, but you didnt post them pics right, still ok though! see everyone cant wait for the 250 a real rider will get what ever they can to just go out and ride, congrats ninja500lover, hahaha i remember that 500 was a 250 hahaha

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
R6S_2NR said:
hey why are you buying her one! looks good man, but you didnt post them pics right, still ok though! see everyone cant wait for the 250 a real rider will get what ever they can to just go out and ride, congrats ninja500lover, hahaha i remember that 500 was a 250 hahaha
haha thanks. i'm glad u noticed. and as for the pics, what's the "right" way to post them?

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well hopefully i posted them somewhat right this time... at least they're showing. idk.

Delta107 said:
O.K. so what is your favorite thing about your bike? What kinds of mods are you going to do? Satisfied now?
favorite thing would definitely b the 50 hp at the rear wheels :) acceleration is close to that of a corvette (yes, i gotta actually learn how to ride decently before i even consider taking it to higher rpm's). as for mods, i have thought about it, but i am not gonna do any for a while, if i do any at all *gasp* i know it's a crazy thing to think of not doing anything at all but we'll see. first, i gotta learn how to ride better, and perhaps get some more gear such as the backpack u posted, motorcycle jeans, and definitely gotta get an outdoor cover for it! satisfied now? u know it! :p i am so freakin ecstatic now right now, i don't know what to do with myself!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts