Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out this weekend. First time all year. It is amazing how every year the first ride is so awkward. clutch, brake, cages and the ever present"OMG I am on the road on two wheels staying upright":) It just takes 100 percent to get it all going again.
Yesterday was a trial run not the funnest but TODAYan uncanny almost 70 degrees and almost too hot!! Beautiful!! Did a 60+ mile run because we had to get back for company. But had a blast.. It is apparent I need to get some adjustments worked out. Clutch cable needs lube and the squeaky front wheel re torquing needs to be completed. But all in all me and Throttle Rocket had a fun!! Sporting a new Helmet and getting used to the different noises and such...

We never hardly get picts of the ride. Never can decide where to pull over. but here are a few pict arriving home and of my new helmet :)
and My sweet potato Throttle rocket on his ninja and my new sporting EMO Hello Kitty key faub!!

·
Premium Member
649 Posts
Yeah!! Finally sun and good weather. My wife and I went for a ride too. We need to do a NW Chapter meet and ride. Theres like 6 of us now.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Delta !
Stock we need to do this..

·
Registered
124 Posts
you guys are geared up very nicely! im impressed.. and also put to shame haha.

but yah! NW chapter ride! Totally up for it!!

·
Registered
646 Posts
omfg Arai!

Picture of the two bikes with one under the cherry blossum is awesome

Both look like you were having fun :-D

·
Registered
81 Posts
Awesome!! That hello kitty is cute hahah
I went out all weekend! It was sunny, I'm still a beginner and getting used to riding but it's a blast. ;D

Any advice on freeway rides? I went on the freeway a long time ago and I felt like I was going to be blown off my bike.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Huh freeway. I stay off them. I can't remember being on a freeway. But ride highway 2 and 203 alot.

It is crazy I am more comfortable on a two lane highway with no divider and 60+ mph on coming traffic just feet away then the freeway. I guess it is what you are used to.

·
Registered
124 Posts
really??
I love highway riding. i like to lap around Seattle through 520/I-5/then come back using 90.. and
start the process over again hahaha.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Felix said:
Looking GREAT guys!

Cant wait to get there! What are those pants like TR? I'm pretty keen to get a pair to match my jacket, and zip in.

Felix

Just like their jackets, Alpinestar makes great pants. They're comfortable, have inner pads for protection and there's nothing like leather knees when you're trying to squeeze the tank in an effort to hold on and maintain control. The knee-slider hockey pucks add a nice cool factor as well :p Leathers can get hot in warm weather, so KEEP MOVING !!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts