Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I did it... went into the shop today to get my ZX6R checked out to make sure it priced up as they suspected (they gave me a price just on pictures I sent)... Came home with a new bike :|

All happened too fast, wasn't expecting to get the new bike until next week, and that was only if my trade was good. Next thing I know, they were throwing plates on and I was out the door!

So my last ride on the ZX6R was in the rain :( so I didn't really get to enjoy my last ride. Not to mention that I only ever rode that bike about half a dozen times in the rain!

So after a wet first ride home with shiny squirmy tyres here she is...

Settling in to her new home, funny thing I now don't need my motorcycle dolly.

New and the old :( really kinda sad I didn't get to say a proper goodbye. Least I got one shot of them together.

Last shot of the Ninja... She sounded so good when they started her up in the workshop.

Heading back to the shop to drop off key's, exhaust, links and kickstand... and pick up protaper bars, grips, bashplate and barkbusters :D

Was thinking maybe an Icon Variant helmet as well.

:dance:

Felix

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
this is a very sad yet happy occasion! The DR looks awesome felix and you will have many fun times on it! :p

·
The Man, The Mystery, The Itch.
4,853 Posts
So much better than a royal wedding :p

I'm glad you got it man! I thought you said it was going to be a little while this is crazy! lol Looks good. I am going to miss the ZX6, but we all get old some time ;)

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Not bad, pity it's not a Kwakka!!! :p

·
Registered
732 Posts
This makes me sad, I'm going to miss the green machine. But as long as you're happy, I'll be happy for you, maybe. (after I grab your ass and shake you silly, "What were you thinking !?!" ) :nonono:

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks guys! Looking forward to getting out there and getting dirty! Think I'm gonna need some better rubber with all this rain, it's mainly mud out there!

I'm gonna miss the ZX6R, this is a VERY different bike, it has two wheels and thats about the only comparison! As far as my need for speed goes, I'm looking at something like this in the not to distant future...

So went and picked up a few parts today... oh dear, look what I brought home with me :p

Doesn't she look cute!!! So now she has all her own gear, that fits and is nice and safe! No excuses not to come riding with me now! We also sized up a couple of bikes :p :p

Sexy motorbike/mad max boots... she was excited they had heels :p

Few parts, waiting on some VPS guards to come in.

Bank balance is looking a little worse for wear considering I'm haven't worked in nearly 4 months!!!

Felix

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Spooph, 'The Loser' treated me fine, it just had more Adventure in mind that I could handle... I let it down :(

Coinslot, you a fan of the Icon Variant? I tried on a Rjays and then the Shoei Hornet today, MASSIVE difference. Rjays felt like a icecream container! Just not sure if I can justify the extra $300 bucks for the Shoei over the Icon... not that i've tried the Icon on yet.

Onslaught... you're more than welcome to grab my arse and shake it, but you're gonna get beat down by that biker babe above :p

Felix

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
I'm really badly wanting an Icon Variant!!! Its about the top end of of my price range I think, so the Shoei Hornet, while also very nice, is out of my league. A Variant would cost me about $390 +tax, so about $445 OTD in Canada.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Onslaught... you're more than welcome to grab my arse and shake it, but you're gonna get beat down by that biker babe above :p

Felix
I didn't even know there was a bad ass biker babe, lol. "Look what I picked up today", I was like wow, picked up a chick at the gear store - nice - haha. If it's topless jello wrestling, I'm in. :angel:

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
So have ya got it dirty yet. ???
Nope! Need to fit the bars and bash plate... hopefully this weekend. If not, I've got a group ride on the 11th through some very dirty trails!

Ordered some more bits yesterday :D

Fork Skins
Oil Filter Magnet
Magnetic Drain Plug
Black Front Disk Fork guard
Factory Service Manual
Stainless Steel Case Armor
Mini-Morph Pump
Ram Mount for GPS

Need to pick up my VPS Barkbuster guards this week as well...

My to buy list is soooo long :p

:dance:

Felix

1 - 20 of 71 Posts