Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Premium Member
6,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy folks

Just wanted to let you all know that I've stepped down as Administrator for the site.

It's been over 4 years since I joined, three motorbikes, two girl friends, five jobs, five houses and nearly 7000 posts. Red asked me to help out a little around the place and since then I've put a lot of myself into this site. I've seen lots of changes, fun threads and trolls. I've met some brilliant people, some of which will be life long friends for sure!

I'll still be kicking around the place, I don't ride as much as I should/want/need, any spare time is spent on improving my photography. If anyone wants to know how to keep in touch with me, just shoot me a PM.

Cheers and thanks for all the fish!

Felix :thumb:

p.s. Group Hug anyone?

· Premium Member
4,253 Posts
*shudders* That group hug pic is the bane of this site! And those leather pants.....Not good!!

Sorry to see you go dude, and good luck with everything. Will certainly keep in touch, and hopefully we can catch up in person in a couple of weeks!

· Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Dammit, where is the like button!??!! BTW, you got any cruisers? Beer doesn't sit well! :p

· Registered
379 Posts
It's been over 4 years since I joined, three motorbikes, two girl friends, five jobs, five houses and nearly 7000 posts.
You've been a busy boy!

Thanks for everything. Hope the site continues to run as well as it has for the past four years. I don't post much anymore but it's nice to come back every now and then and see that everything is chugging along as it always has.

:)

· Registered
25 Posts
Felix said:
Howdy folks

Just wanted to let you all know that I've stepped down as Administrator for the site.

It's been over 4 years since I joined, three motorbikes, two girl friends, five jobs, five houses and nearly 7000 posts. Red asked me to help out a little around the place and since then I've put a lot of myself into this site. I've seen lots of changes, fun threads and trolls. I've met some brilliant people, some of which will be life long friends for sure!

I'll still be kicking around the place, I don't ride as much as I should/want/need, any spare time is spent on improving my photography. If anyone wants to know how to keep in touch with me, just shoot me a PM.

Cheers and thanks for all the fish!

Felix :thumb:

p.s. Group Hug anyone?
Just want to said Good luck to you Mr Felix, i just joint this community couple of weeks ago and i probably dont know you very well but i wish you all the best..

Much love from indonesia..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.