Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
321 - 323 of 323 Posts

· Premium Member
4,253 Posts
What if we could keep comments and post of topics together...
Like when people comment / quote on something it stays together (like a conversation) and not be broken up by other comments...
so when people start adding more topics or ides...they will be on there own and not mixed in with the conversation
This way it will be easier to follow a conversation of comments / quotes keeping them together
Can you please elaborate a little more on this comment mischae. Do you mean when someone quotes a comment it stacks below that comment and continues on? I have seen this on other sites, and it can get messy if you are like me, I only hit the tab for the last post in the thread.
I don't know anything about creating a webpage, but I am sure it is not an easy modification to be implemented.

· Registered
234 Posts
Can you please elaborate a little more on this comment mischae. Do you mean when someone quotes a comment it stacks below that comment and continues on? I have seen this on other sites, and it can get messy if you are like me, I only hit the tab for the last post in the thread.
I don't know anything about creating a webpage, but I am sure it is not an easy modification to be implemented.
Yea stacks below so there is not so many double ups or searching for the response to you comment... I dont know if that makes sense....

321 - 323 of 323 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.