Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,884 Posts

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
I was able to have the dealer throw in my frame sliders for free. If you already bought your ninja ask your dealership to cut you a discount on some... if not threaten them to go online. If they do not give you a discount then, go online and get a good pair, for me in town shops are way overpriced!

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
scooter2ninja said:
I was able to have the dealer throw in my frame sliders for free. If you already bought your ninja ask your dealership to cut you a discount on some... if not threaten them to go online. If they do not give you a discount then, go online and get a good pair, for me in town shops are way overpriced!
Tell me about it! A mark up of about 10 - 20%

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
I just keep getting lucky deals at the dealership... Got a new give helmet and they matched my online price plus added the internal face mask to winterized the helmet.
My shop is loosing too much buissiness to online so they will work with u to keep the sales

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
scooter2ninja said:
I just keep getting lucky deals at the dealership... Got a new give helmet and they matched my online price plus added the internal face mask to winterized the helmet.
My shop is loosing too much buissiness to online so they will work with u to keep the sales
Thats good at least they are trying!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts