Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I replaced my stock exhaust with a Yoshimura slip on. When doing this I had to remove the servo cables. Now the F1 light is flashing. I know they sell a "servo buddy" or a servo eliminator for around $60. Does anyone know of a cheaper way or product? Please advise.

· Registered
2,270 Posts
gtoryder71 said:
I replaced my stock exhaust with a Yoshimura slip on. When doing this I had to remove the servo cables. Now the F1 light is flashing. I know they sell a "servo buddy" or a servo eliminator for around $60. Does anyone know of a cheaper way or product? Please advise.
It's a common fault and the only way to stop it flashing I believe is a servo buddy unless you know a decent auto electrician

· Registered
2,270 Posts
gtoryder71 said:
That's what I thought. I was hoping that I could just ground one wire and fix the problem. I would hate to spend $60 to fix a flashing light! Thanks for your response.
No worries I got one for mine rather than mess about with the wiring as that might cost more in the long run!

· Registered
9,088 Posts
cut a circle of duct tape to cover the light.....
Thats how i got rid of the ABS light in my SUV...after i took the fuse out to disable it...
No light flashy thing.....
No worries....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.