1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
656 Posts
I been toying with the idea and after another 1hr journey on my brothers 600cc crotch rocket I feel the need to stay at a 250 less I want to find myself behind bars for doing 180mph in a 45 LMFAO....

(Not that they'd catch you going that fast but a tree would stop you pretty quickly!)

I been wanting to get a 1\4in or 1\2in extension block built, I'll let you fools know what I come up with and post a build thread :).

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Speaking of extenders, for those of us without the tools, time or skill to make our own (or all of the above LOL), here's some from Twisted Throttle that might be of interest.

TwistedThrottle.com : SW-MOTECH mirror wideners (Kawasaki EX500 Ninja,'94-/Ninja 650R,'06-/Z750S/ZX6R/ZX10/ZX12/ZX14 - SVL.08.500.100

Compared to the price of the mirrors, it's not a huge price advantage ($65 for the extenders vs $99 for the mirrors) but if you want to keep your mirrors, it's an alternative maybe worth thinking of.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.