Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Some online bike stores sell extended swingarm kits for a lot of different bikes. I stumbled upon them a few times when surfing for bike stuff but I can't remember where. I think some kits include the swingarm, brake line and chain, or if they're not all included in one price then they tell you which items to buy.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
the kits that extend the swingarm are mostly for aluminum swingarms. The stock steel swing arm weighs a ton. I want to go back 5 inch.
I got prices around 1000 dollars to make one from scratch. I was hoping some one would find a dirt bike swing arm that bolted right up haha.

I would go with HEL brake lines. Home Page I know the owner they are the best. He can custom make any size and color you want. ALL DOT and Everything else approved.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks. The swingarm is custom. Its welded and extended 8 inches. Had to get a new breakline and i just added links to the chain. Im trying to sell it now. Let me know if u know someone thats looking to buy a 250. $3200. Im located in Wilson, NC....757-331-0126

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I havent done anything else to it except change the rear signals to tear drop lights. I really dont have much time to ride so thats why im trying to sell it. I used to ride with a bike club, but I got out of the club cause that required wayyyy to much time and money!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.