Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey yea im new and i just want to know..
what exhaust should i use for loud sound but low pitch, if anything just loud. and keep or boost performance.

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i dont get the difference between a slip on and a full exhaust.
but yea that gixxer one sounds nice.
uhmm dont really care about price its all about the bike right xD

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
you're gonna go far here mate!!! You're right its all about the bike! If you check out the thread below, mine is technically a slip-on, but the header pipe is cut to get the right fit, so you need someone who has welding skills.

http://www.newninja.com/modifications/2008-ninja-250-gsxr-exhaust/

Full system, is designed to help remove gases from the engine block more effectively, and improve performance(to some degree) where as a slip-on, is more for sound and not much gain in performance. Some one correct me if I'm wrong!! it happens sometimes!!! lol :p

G

·
zandit said:
Full system, is designed to help remove gases from the engine block more effectively, and improve performance(to some degree) where as a slip-on, is more for sound and not much gain in performance. Some one correct me if I'm wrong!! it happens sometimes!!! lol :p
Sounds right to me.

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Yep yep. But gain vs. price you have to take in consideration. Some full exhausts that yeald the most gains for the 250 are over $800 plus a dyno to reach those gains. But the gain is only a couple of HP and some low end and high end gain. If you want to spend that kind of cash and want to go fast why not get a larger bike?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts