Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I found a tractor muffler at tractor supply wich is a staright pipe with some baffles in it. With some thinking I managed to come up with a way to mount it with out disturbing or moding the stock pipe. So here it is. I cut the outlet of the exhaust cause it was way too long then bent and cut a steel pipe for the angle then welded the exhaust to the pipe and clamped it to manifold pipe. I fabricated a hanger out of 3/8 steel plate and welded that. I painted it with vht 1300 degree black paint and there you go.....Also the fender I cut on the bike with a hack saw then sanded it down and took a torch to the edges to smooth them out. 21.99 and about hour and a half of easy work.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok I have the vid for the exhaust took a while but I will put it on you tube some time today!!!! Also I just put new sprockets on the bike as well I dropped one in the front and two in the rear so 14-f 47-r messed the speedo up a bit but man what a difference. will post it when I get the pics ready from phone to lap top.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts