Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
You could use a wrench!

But no I haven't seen an exhaust hanger like that.

Their is Zartan's exhaust hanger!!!!

area-p has one and race bike rentals, and ztrack has one too.

Did I mention Zartan's Exhaust hanger?

·
Registered
732 Posts
Go Delta, it's your birthday, your going to party like it's your birthday (50 cent plays in the background).

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
zartan's looks real nice... but im looking for something thin like in the pic provided... it gives the bike a cleaner look, like its not there. something like that. i guess i can get something custom made. i just dont know where though. or maybe i can make one myself..... hmmm new project!

·
Premium Member
4,247 Posts
Just do a GSXR600 exhaust mod and you don't need it! Even cleaner look!!

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Look for an aluminum fab shop. I am sure they will do something for you if you provide the angles and specs of what you want.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Zartan's hanger is the best, fits the bikes style.

The GSX exhaust is a great mod too.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i took off the hangers(passenger foot pegs) on both sides, to see if it looked better without it. and i noticed the brake fluid container is still there.. so its not as clean looking as the picture. but it looks like it was moved to behind the footpeg thingy.

how can i do this?

another thing is, the hmf exhaust is so tight on the main pipe it hardly moves, so im thinking of leaving the exhaust hanger off, i dont think it'll come off...what do ya'll think?

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
I would say that's a great idea until you hit a big bump or go over some washboard dirt roads at 50mph, then kiss it goodbye. If you're gonna do it, make sure to attach a string to it just in case, eh? Actually, I think it's a terrible idea.... :p

·
Registered
4,884 Posts
I would keep the exhaust hanger.

R6 (Old forum buddy) anyways he took off the exhaust hanger on his bike. He hit a bump on the freeway and lost his pipe. oh gosh good times!

So your answer NO I would not take the exhaust hanger off.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
silence.....reflective thinking.....R6... ok back to the forum.

You could always cover your brake reservior with a zartan brake cozy.. only the cool ones have it. ...

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
No I have them lazer cut then bent and powdercoated at different locations in the Great Northwest :) The alum one on my bike is the prototype I keep it for sentimential reasons! It is a little off shape since it was hand cut but I love it ")

The brake cozy is a strip of rubbery material with a hole at each end . you can probably figure that out! :)
You need to find an alum fab shop.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts