Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner

Ever heard of this??

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Navy Ninja 
#1 ·
The Yamaha r4, I was looking on the Internet and came across this and I was wondering if it was a joke or a real think that just isn't in the USA yet.

#2 ·
At this point it is just a rumour, and all of the photos are just speculation on the magazines and forums.
Yamaha has a 125 and 150 entry level bike, but they are just single cylinder jobs and extremely underpowered.
They will have to do something I would think, just like Honda has. They can't afford not to be in the most popular sized engine class for road bikes

#4 ·
For those who haven't caught the buzz yet:

Yamaha R4 250 cc sports bike |

I wouldn't mind taking one for a spin, but would probably get one anyway, with inverted forks, dual disks and a proper shock in the rear. Even if it's a bit underpowered, it would be glued to the road!

#6 ·
Big thumbs up!!! Competition will only make the Ninja better........ At least I hope so. When we looked at 250's for my son the Honda just did not do it for either of us - coming from a guy who owns 3 Honda cars currently! The Yamaha however looks very tempting .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.