Kawasaki Ninja Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, a co-worker and I decided to take a run up to Estes Park, CO, mid-day, because work wouldn't let us ride otherwise. While up there, I really liked the sky/clouds, green and such so I snapped a few pics. When I looked at them once home a creative desire coursed through my veins. I use Gimp instead of photoshop. This is what I came up with. Let me know what you think, which one you like the most, why, etc, etc.

Thanks!

·
Registered
732 Posts
The bike looks good, but the location reminds me of a miniature tokyo set ..... I kept waiting for Godzilla to step on something, lol.

·
Registered
928 Posts
I would have to say the first and second one. both bc the bike is sharper and is the focal point but it still has beautiful scenery in them as well.

Does your bike lean to the side a lot or is it just the pics?

what turn signals are on the sides?

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Premium Member
6,846 Posts

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice pics! Me and my ladie ride up to Estes Park all the time! we should hook up sometime and do a cruz!
Yo dude! Wow, cool to have another Coloradan on the board! For sure go introduce yourself! Next week I'll be playing up in the canyons with another 250, we should all get together!

·
Registered
664 Posts
Able to host the originals somewhere? I'd like to have a go.

Number 1 is the only one close to correct exposure. Too many blown out highlights in the others. The processing is too over-the-top. This is only my opinion from a technical viewpoint and should be taken with a grain of salt :)

A little work on your framing goes a long way.

EDIT: Didn't mean to sound like an ass. Just trying to help.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey gang! Sorry for the delay! We do ride down hwy 105 to hwy 83 back into parker! And we ride up deer creek to turkey creek canyon road! We mainly stick to the mtn roads as we both love to hang curves! I think its better then the straight line I-25 BS!....were always up for a nice mtn curvy ride on sat or sun! So keep me posted!

N00bie post is posted lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.